Hi Y'all! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I know, I know it's been months!  
What can I say...
school started, 
show season hit, 
fall calving, 
I opened a new Etsy shop,
and life all gets in the way of my blogging.

It doesn't mean I don't want to but other things take priority...
like my faith, family & the farm.  

I thought I would take a few moments to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...cause let's be honest...I probably won't blog again until 2017!

Enjoy these photos from the last couple of months!



Our oldest had a great show season and brought home Grand & Reserve at almost every show he went to!


Our middle is just enjoying life as a 3 year old on the farm.


At our local show both boys got a chance to show lambs & dairy cattle.


Our oldest in the championship drive at state fair with his Brown Swiss heifer, Reece.  This heifer has since calved and had an adorable little heifer we have named Paige.



Farmboy2 isn't old enough to show just yet but he loves helping out in the wings.  Here he is holding Catrina.


Our last show of the season is one of our favorites.  These folks do a great job!


Then came Halloween with a lumberjack, Little Red Riding Hood & a hunter


That hunter got a new dog named Copper late in November.


Our oldest enjoys showing so much that he has already started breaking next years showstring calves.


Visiting Santa was an adventure this year...our sweet farmgirl hated the experience but the boys thought it was great LOL

For those of you interested in the Etsy shop you can find it here
Below are a few of the items I have made since opening...
obviously it's mostly girly items ;)


One of my favorite dresses to date!


This romper is so cute and a wonderful fall piece.


I am loving having my own personal model...she enjoys it too!


  These 2 flannel & lace tunics are so soft and adorable!



Our Christmas outfit has me swooning!


Then a few accessories for moms.  Yes they are dishcloths but let's be honest if we have to do dishes let's make sure it's cute.  

Hope you enjoyed catching up with this farm family!  

Until next time, 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment