A New Take on Life

 Hey y’all!  It’s been a while!  Our life has changed so much in he last 3 years!  Honestly it’s hard to believe it’s been over 3 years since I typed a blog post.  It's even harder to believe that I walked out of my office job 4 years ago this week to start maternity leave with our youngest never to go back.  That was one of the scariest financial moves we have ever made, but it was the best move we've ever made for our family.

As you can tell the focus of this blog has changed a little as well.  I still plan to share about our family farm, but also I want this to be a place that all moms can find encouragement in their day.  I don't have all the answers.  Heck, ask my sister and best friend, they will tell you I often look to others for advice and guidance.  I'm still learning to walk with God, but I stumble and fall just like a toddler.  I'm still learning how to raise my children up to love God with all their heart, mind and soul.  I am still learning to how teach my children academically.  I'm still learning how to serve my husband the way God intended.  I'm still learning new ways of doing things around the farm, the house and creamery.  Just like you I'm still learning...

Please consider joining me on this journey...


Until next time may God bless you real good,


Caci



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment