Welcome Back & World Milk Day!!

Hi y'all!  
So I had these big plans back in February to start blogging regularly again...
however those got sunk!  
Every time I would look at the blog, my header, the layout and design I would get bogged down and realize that the old style didn't represent me or my life anymore.  

So it sat...
for a couple of months...
until I finally decided to get myself in gear and do something about it!  

So WELCOME to the new layout, 
new design and re-tagged blog!  
I'm so glad you are here!!

I'm a dairy farmer's wife, a mom to 4 littles, an avid sewer, and most importantly a woman seeking a deeper relationship with my Savior.

My new tag line represents my season of life perfectly...

Kids+Cows & Craftiness= C.H.A.O.S. 

What does C.H.A.O.S. stand for other than well chaos?? 

Creative Homemaker Acknowledging her need for Organization & a Savior

That pretty much sums me up in as few words as possible!
  
I started blogging 9 years ago this month as a way to let others get a glimpse into farm life and help answer any questions folks might have about the dairy.  
This blog has become so much more than that to me.  It's an outlet.  
Since having baby number 4 (Farmgirl 2) I've quit my full-time off farm job to help on the farm, keep our home and raise our babies.  While I absolutely love it and would not trade it for all the money in the world it can be rather "quiet" for me.  (I might be a big talker LOL.)




So I'm happy to have each of you here to visit and "chat" with me!  If you have questions, comments or want to share stories just leave a comment!  The only thing I ask is that everyone is respectful of everyone else and their opinions.  We will never all agree on everything but I do think we can all be respectful to each other and varying opinions.  If I deem comments to be disrespectful I reserve the right to remove them from my blog!  

And even better you are here for #WorldMilkDay!! 

 

Organized by the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations the purpose is to celebrate the importance of the dairy to everyone.  

The nutritional benefits have been well researched and well established.  Not to mention there is no substituting it in nutritional value!


 Thanks to The Dairy Alliance for this info.   

So I invite you today to raise a glass of milk in honor of all the hardworking dairy farmers who do their best to provide you and your family with a wholesome and nutritious product.

See y'all again soon!!

  


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment