What she made Wednesday!!


I had a grand plan to make Easter outfits for me and the 2 littles plus ties for Farmboy1 & the Farmer...but life got the better of me...that and procrastination.  






So we ended up in store bought...which don't get me wrong was adorably cute but not what I envisioned.  

Let's not mention the fact that Farmgirl's orginial dress is cut and just awaiting me to sit down and actually sew and monogram it.  Or that now I have an excess fabric stash...oh who am I kidding I always have that LOL!!!

I might not have got to Easter dresses but I did do a selfish sew and made me a wonderful sheath dress that has an amazing fit!  It's a really quick sew that has classic lines and looks great on everyone I have seen.  To make it better the pattern is releasing TODAY!!! 

That's right Tami over at Love Notions is releasing 2 patterns today!!  The Tessa top and the Tabitha sheath dress!  


This dress works great for the office,


Chasing around 3 wild farmkids,


and has the option of adding an extra spice to life with a contrasting yoke.  
While I haven't hack the pattern yet to make it nursing friendly, it is also very nice to have something very feminine but also modest.  I see a few more of these creeping into my work and summer wardrobe.  


 Do you have a favorite dress pattern??

Share it with me in the comments below!

XOXO

Caci

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment