Hello From Seattle

Good Morning/Afternoon from Seattle, WA. 

I hope that everyone is doing well.  I flew out yesterday to attend the American Farm Bureau Convention.  There are farmers and ranchers from across the U.S. to discuss important topics and learn how to make their local FB better and serve more.  I can't wait to take all the information I gather here back home to help improve our YF&R program. 


I left the boys at home to tend to the daily operations of the farm.  It was difficult to get on the plane without them but I did it!  I left home with temps in the low 20's and arrived in Seattle with temps in the low 40's.  Today its sunny and I can't wait to explore the city a little.  Hopefully Pike Place Market will be on the list! 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment