Teach Me Tuesday: June is Dairy Month!

I realize that we are officially over 1/2 through June,
still June is Dairy Month!

Obviously our family loves dairy products,
I mean at any given time in our fridge there is at least 1 gallon of milk,
multiple blocks of cheese, at least half a dozen yogurts, ice cream, sour cream, cream cheese, 
and lots and lots of butter.  

I don't make anything in our house that doesn't use some type of dairy product.
My guess is there probably isn't much many families make that doesn't use some type of dairy product.  

I thought I would share some facts about dairy products and dairy farming...



Curious about our farm?  
Learn more about our cows
Another post about milk

You can also watch these videos about our farm here and here.

If you have any questions I am always happy to answer them!

Until we meet again...

Caci


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment