Mommy Monday: Chips, Cookies, Crayons & Cars

Today while at the car wash I looked around and noticed a little something...
There are only a few groups of people there

1) People visit once a week
2) Those who their prize possession is their car

and 

3) MOMs! 

You know ladies...you are frantically trying to vacuum from under the seat...because either you know you have to haul other people besides your family, your about to trade it in or you simply can't make it another day without loosing something you might actually need...like
a whole bag of goldfish, a few oreos and countless toys.

I'll be the first to admit...I don't visit the car wash often enough.
Most of the time my car has mud caked on the underside, enough dust to draw a landscape scene and crumbs that could feed a whole herd of lambs for a week.  Let's not mention the random clothes, shoes, and toys that are shoved in there as well as a few books, and a month's worth of mail (thank goodness for online bill pay)!

I have finally gotten into the habit of regularly cleaning out all the stuff out of my car, but vacuuming it is a real chore.  I have to remove 3 car seats, and crawl around in spaces I don't fit to be sure I got everything.  And I always find something...you know the sippy cup that has been missing for 6 weeks, set of clothes from a blowout, and the random shoe you couldn't find for school this morning. 

Today was no different...
another sippy cup bit the dust, a lost shoe found it's mate, a pair of mud boots have been recovered along with a beloved Thomas the Train book, a bow has been saved, and a capsule wardrobe of pants has been discovered along with about 5 bucks in loose change.  

So how often do you visit the car wash?
It's it a treasure hunt or an excavation?  

Let me know in the comments below!


XOXO

Caci




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment