Sunday Sew It!!!


I love to sew and create!
I love immediate gratification as well...
Those two don't always go hand in hand when sewing your (or kids) clothes.

This past week I got the chance to test a new pattern for a top.  I was very fortunate as I absolutely love everything about this shirt!!! 

First it's a tee that has enough variations to last me all year.  It can be a tank, short sleeve, 3/4 or long...it can be a shirt or tunic, slim or comfort fit...you could even make a dress.  Plus add on 3 different neck lines and honesty it's THE ONLY TEE pattern you will need!!!  By the way that's the name of the pattern as well 😉 You can purchase the new pattern here www.kbstitchdesigns.com/product/the-only-tee



As you can see I choose a v neck, 3/4 sleeve tunic and love it!!! Just the right amount of ease without being messy!  

Hope over and purchase the pattern!! 

Xoxo

Caci


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment