Wrangler Wednesday

I hope everyone is having a great week.  
I am still recouping from last week's VBS.  



I love how our small church comes together to share the Gospel with children from our community. 
I love that our volunteers are AWESOME and always willing to go the extra mile.
And as worn out as I am...I am already excited about VBS 2015!!  


With summer travel, VBS, and such the boys and I haven't been around the farm as much in the last week.
But that doesn't stop my farm loving boy from getting in some quality time with his pullets.


These pullets are a 4-H project that I personally have a love/hate relationship with :) 
I love that ONE DAY (EVENTUALLY) we will have fresh eggs, 
but I hate the pecking, the beady eyes, and all other bird characteristics.  

I was so excited that our new smocked outfits arrived last week in time for church.  
I love the James set both boys got.  Wyatt did a great job showing his off while Waylon snoozed.
Thanks Stitches of Faith for a beautiful set of smocked outfits with cotton on it!!


This is how we roll on Sunday after nap time. 
Chillin' w/ our horseshoe glass in big bro's carseat
all the while Momma empties the car of 47,834 items!


And then there is this kid who cries when you put him in shorts,
(cause cowboys don't wear shorts)
who would prefer to be at the farm with his daddy,
who couldn't wait to get out of the car and help Marty
move calves this morning.  

Until we meet again.... God bless you & keep you,

Caci


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment