Thin Me Down Thursday: Week ???

So as some of my readers may remember about a month and a half ago I started this journey to lose weight in a series called Thin Me Down Thursday (original post).  That lasted ohh about 3 full weeks and then I started slacking.  Well I'm back but not because of anything I did.  I am back because of a Challenge I read about on Monday from Courtney on Women Living Well.  A challenge to discipline ourselves so that we, I actually, can grow closer to God.  Disciplining ourselves is a spiritual act of worship.  

So I started off pretty good on Monday but still haven't gotten back into the swing of things.  I still need to work on my calorie intake as it has been kind of high this week and I personally feel like I need 20 minutes daily devoted to an actual workout not just playing with my lil one or cleaning house.  I need to feel the burn that comes with a good, hard workout after which you feel like you are going to die and throw up all at the same time.  

So here is my chart...we'll discuss the progress or lack thereof in a moment


So as you can tell I have actually lost some LBS but my inches are all over the place.  I was pleasantly surprised that I had managed to maintain my downward trend for the most part.  So how did you do this week?  I still have a lot of work I need to do on disciplining myself, not only with my diet and exercise plan, but my blogging, my house cleaning, and in my walk with God.  I can't wait to start the new study over at GMG.  I am hoping this book study can help me become more like that Proverbs 31 women we all admire. 

So until we meet again...

Caci

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment