Mommy Monday: A Challenge

So I follow a good many other bloggers and unlike a lot of people I prefer that new entries come to my inbox.  That way I know if I have read them and can mark the ones I want to re-read or visit again.  A couple of weeks ago I started following a new blog... Women Living Well.  The blogger is Courtney, she is on Facebook and YouTube as well.

Her blog is a ministry.  Sharing her thoughts, her devotions and her beliefs on God with those who follow.  She is such an inspiration and has some wonderfully motivating post.  This morning as I scan through my email I saw she had a new post and couldn't wait to settle down with my cup of coffee and read it.  Today's blog was a challenge...a 5 week challenge!  Some of you may remember about 6 weeks ago I started my own personal challenge and well after week 4 kinda fell off the grid with it.  Courtney has had similar experiences plus has discovered we can better serve our families if we are disciplined about our own actions.  

So I am taking up her challenge...I invite all of you to hop over to her blog and join up as well.




Week 1 Challenge:
Name 1 healthy habit that you would like to work on establishing in your life over the next 5 weeks.  


My week one is to re-start my Thin Me Down Thursday Routine...that means exercising and tracking my food.  Watch out for Thursday's post to see how I do!  

Until Next time....

Caci


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the name of your Thursday post! Sounds great! I'm so glad you have joined the challenge and pray that God will help us all to be disciplined!
    Lots of Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I am excited about your challenge but kind of dreading Thursday's post as I know the numbers aren't going to be positive this week! Only with God will I be disciplined enough to complete this challenge. Have a blessed day!

    Caci

    ReplyDelete