I have spoken with many people about the food we eat.  As a farmer many times it is fielding questions about how we grow the food or what's healthiest.  One question/comment that comes up frequently is "you don't understand...you don't buy your food from the grocery store like I do."



Well let me tell you that simply isn't true.  I  visit the local grocery store at least once a week...many times more.  I understand the price of food in the grocery store...even though we have a dairy I still purchase ALL yes ALL of our milk from the store.  Over the next few weeks we are going to discuss our Food Supply and the price of food.  If you have questions shoot them to me and I will do my best to answer them! 

Tomorrow's topic...MILK...supply/demand and price!

Until then--

Caci

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment