12 in 2012

So last year I made this crazy long list of things I wanted to do in the new year. Not this year! I have narrowed down my list to include just 12 things.

So here we go
1. Focus on God
2. Create consistent Mommy School lessons for the lil man
3. Realize I only have so much time...don't agree to do everything people ask of me
4. Organize my house, my life, and my office
5. Take a few minutes everyday to do some type of exercise...even if it's just playing outside with the lil man
6. Remember birthdays
7. Cook real home cook meals from scratch at least 5 days a week
8. Blog and advocate regularly...this does not mean daily but on a regular schedule
9. To plant a large family garden and learn to can all it's bounty
10. To finally fence in and landscape my yard
11. To take an honest family vacation that doesn't revolve around a livestock show or farm event...even if it's only for 1 night
12. To create a budget and STICK to it!!

So those are my 12 goals in 2012. What do you want to accomplish in 2012??

Until next time

Caci

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment