Brain dead

Apparently I have been brain dead this week. I haven't had much to say or write about which if you know me personally you know that is a shocker! I am a talker...i mean really my nickname at work is Mouth.

As I struggle to come up with a topic all I can think about is how hot it is here and sadly all across the country. Last week I got the chance to attend a CommonGround Conference in St. Louis thinking it would be cooler but I was WRONG!! It was hot there and more humid...really I live in the South didn't think that was possible. But we did get to visit the Budweiser Brewery and the zoo which both were wonderful.

Around here things heated up while I was away. We are checking water troughs 3 to 4 times a day as the horses, calves, and sheep at our home don't have automatic waterers. Even at the other farms where we have automatics we are checking troughs daily to ensure they are working properly and keeping up with demand. I've caught more than one wild animal sneaking up to take a sip.

Below is a video of what farm boys do when it gets hot...enjoy!!!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment