Blogging changes

I have been struggling for a while on what do do with my blog.  I also have a crafting blog and considered combining the two however I felt that each blog needs it own attention and mission.  So I have set up a plan that will work for me. 

Meaty Mondays....recipes featuring meats that are easily found...also discussing food origin and labeling...and many other hot button issues facing the meat industry.

Tack Box Tuesday...this will include items used around the farm and on the show livestock...why we use them...what works for us and what doesn't...how to groom you animals...what tack is necessary and what isn't and product reviews

WATCH OUT Wednesday...this feature will include a variety of issues...farm safety...important agricultural headlines...upcoming events...and MUCH MUCH MORE

Friday Fields...pictures and commentary of what is happening in our fields...this won't be limited to our grain and forage crops but also what's happening in cattle and sheep fields.

I hope everyone enjoys our new setup.  I think it will be useful for you and I to know what is next...So all the excitement begins on Monday!  See you then!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment