Our New Gator


The weekend of December 4 was one of the rare times William got off and we got to go somewhere.  We traveled to the annual SC Farm Buerau Convention in Mrytle Beach, SC.  There I competed in the Discussion Meet.  This is a competition that simulates a board of directors or committee meeting.  We discuss questions important to the agricultural community.  This is the second year I have competed in South Carolina.  I competed two year in Georgia when I was in college and two years in high school for FFA.  This year was my last year to compete as I WON!!  I now advance on to the national contest in Seattle in Jan.  In addition to the trip to national I also was awarded a new John Deere Gator!  Wyatt is super excited with our new toy! 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment